This perfect bound, softcover bookazine takes a fresh look at jewelry making!
Essential Techniques: Mixed Media Jewelry helps you take your jewelry to a new level. In 54 editor-tested jewelry projects, you’ll discover new skills, new styles, and plenty of inspiration!
You’ll discover how to:
• String and knot leather, yarn, ribbons, and cords into fashionable necklaces.
• Hammer and patina metals into custom components and cuffs.
• Sculpt and texture clay into pendants and bracelets.
• Make molds and colorize resin for fun bracelets and accessories.
• Incorporate non-traditional found objects, paper, and wood into your designs.
Order your copy now and get ready to try something new!
Essential Techniques: Mixed Media Jewelry is now available in a convenient digital format so you can enjoy your favorite hobby on your
PC, Mac, laptop, iPad, iPhone and select Android devices version 2.2 or higher. Powered by Zinio™, digital editions
are available on PC; Macintosh; Android™; iPad®; iPhone®; and Windows.